It had never been on my mind until I bought an iphone. Now I love that thing much more than I thought I ever would and it's kinda made me fall in love with the type of interface that Apple uses. It's just so...convenient.
I'm going to get a new laptop over the summer and now I'm wondering if I should go to the dark side. FWIW, I'm looking at a 13" Macbook Pro and I really don't know much about computers.
Here are the Mac pros as I see it:
- I love the look (sorry, so superficial! But this is a design blog)
- Easy to use
- Fast to wake up
- No Windows 7 bugs (my bloody wireless doesn't wake up with the computer!)
- People I will be working with use Mac
- More expensive (though this isn't too much of an issue as this will be purchased for me - I can get whatever I want)
- I already have a lot of PC programs and am nervous about doing the dual boot thing
- Have heard that it might not work well on my home (windows 7) network for printing
- Learning curve
- Have to buy at least a new copy of Office
So, dear readers...what do I do?