The pics from the great Mustache Bash are FINALLY done!
Even though the lead up was fairly stressful, I had a great time. I blogged about the invitations, goody bags, mustache crayons, party mix and inspiration, but here is the proof that it actually did happen!
Admittedly, I went a little overboard with the theme, but if you're going to get wet, you may as well go swimming!
Here's my take on the mini-bunting craze. Yup, mustaches! I just hot glued some die cuts to some bakers twine and suspended it between 2 straws.
The menu (for about 30 people!!) was:
- Chocolate Cake (also made a sheet cake because there were so many people)
- Popcorn in popcorn bags
- Asparagus and Zucchini Frittata
- Falafel with Tahini dip
- Blue Cheese Dip
- Watermelon in the shape of mustaches (cookie cutter)
- 2 types of mustache shaped cookies - I made some and a dear friend brought some. Her's were tastier
- Melting Moments (a delish Australian cookie, they melt in your mouth)
- Sandies, courtesy of Mark (Rachel's husband)
- Leb Bread chips - Lebanese bread brushed with EVOO, sprinkled with Lemon Pepper, then baked
- Party Mix
- Chocolate milk
- Various other soft drinks
...And here's the birthday boy, enjoying some falafel and chocolate cake. Mmmmm, good combo, Mum!
cheap oakley sunglassesReplyDelete
adidas outlet online
wireless beats headphones
fake rolex watches
cheap rolex watches
coach factory outlet online
michael kors outlet online
nike outlet store